Sunday, January 29, 2006

Mmmm... pizza



Ally was house sitting all last week and I went and stayed with her on Friday and Saturday night. It was really fun. On Friday night we made yummy french-bread pizza. Yes, that is broccoli on mine, it's good, you should try it some time. On Saturday night we had a Matt Damon/Ben Affleck marathon and watched Dogma and then Goodwill Hunting right in a row. Thankfully we watched them in that order becuase I don't know what kind of dreams I'd have had if I went straight to bed after watching Dogma! (I'd seen them both before, being rather in love with Matt Damon as I am, but Ally had seen neither). Anyway, that's a little update from me. Hope you all are well!

7 Comments:

Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

I love both of those movies! They are two of my favourites.
As for the broccoli, errm, each to their own...

3:49 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

dude no broccoli on pizza is amazing. i love to make a crust and then put carrots and broccoli and cheese and chicken and parmesan on top. so good. don't knock if you haven't tried it. pamela...you're beautiful. i miss you.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Haha, I love you Bethany. I really do. (Shhhh!)

9:06 AM  
Blogger Béthany said...

:)

i forgive you

:)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Court said...

I think I need to come to portland, It's just an itch I have.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

i'm sorry pam i'm not going to lie. i don't like matt damon. his face bugs me.....bah ha. i'm sorry but it's true!

last weekend I had a bridget jones weekend.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home