Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Should be nice this time of year... all that snow...

Nope, just kidding, no snow here. Only rain. All these crazy Oregonians like it too! (Yes Ally, you heard me. Or... read... me). Not that I'm not an Oregonian, I am, I'm just not crazy.My mom made me skip class and go shopping today. Seriously forced me against my will. Ok, not quite, but she did encourage me to a little. I got new pants and a new shirt that I like. But they don't seem to be making up for this depressing rain. It's depressing. Bleck.
In other news I'm now a size 6 in pants at Old Navy. Which just goes to show how incredibly subjective women's sizes are... but it still worked and made me want the pants more...

7 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

hahahah.... never by pants in Canadain sizes it will make you want to shoot yourself. Or just cut off your butt.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

or or....i got nothing i was going to add something witty onto courtnays but alas my wit has fled more for the moment!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

fled ME fled ME for the moment....oh gee never mind hahaha

11:13 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

No Pam... I'm pretty sure you are just as crazy as the rest of us... :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

You're mum made you go shopping instead of school? That's funny.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Plammy Bam Jammee:

Due to the wisdom which comes only with age, I could forsee that buying you a cheap pair of size 6 pants would benefit your life far more than one hour in a sleezy hip hop dance class.

If you want to know more ways to enhance your life, contact me, Plammy's mom, via this blog.

love you,
mom

9:31 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Hey Plammy's mom,
I would love to know more ways to enhance my life. Please don't make me go shopping for pants though! Love ya both,
Barb

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home