Monday, January 02, 2006

A Very Happy New Years!

The last 5 days were spent on the road with all sorts of beloved Capernwrayers. I don't really have the energy to go into full detail so I will use mostly pictures to describe.
The first night we - Ben Ken Jon Marissa (who drove up from Cali) Luke Danny and I - all stayed at Danny's house, I have no pictures of that but it was lovely. Danny's family is lovely.

Friday night we stayed at Janice's in Seattle with about 11 wonderful people as well as 5 more joining us for the evening. Here we're playing a game where you have the name of a famous person on your forehead and you have to ask questions to figure out who it is, good fun. Incedentally I was very good at this game and won both times. It was a grand evening with GREAT food and wonderful hosts. Thanks so much Janice!!

Then it was down to BJ's grandparent's house in Olympia for the big time party. Well actually first night was just 11 of us then by about 2:00 on New Years Eve the rest began to come. It was a night of laughter, sharing, talking, eating, and much dancing. I can't think of any other group of people I'd rather have danced the new year in with. I FINALLY got to meet Hanna (see picture of her and Caleb above) she has my FULL approvall, not that is would matter it all if she didn't... but just so you know she most certainly does. It was a diverse and delightful group. Again - Thank you BJ! And especially thank you BJ's grandparents! They actually got a hotel in town on New Years Eve so we could all have the house to our selves and be as crazy as we wanted!
Finally on new years day Ben and Ken and Luke and I (Jon and Marissa decided to fly home. An ENGAGED Jon and Marissa I might add) all went down to Luke's house where the 4 of us spent the night. (I was in another room from them ok!) and then today, Monday, Luke and I went up to Portland where our dear Brenty was visiting his brother and we got to spend the day with that darling boy. The 3 of us had much fun drinking tea, going to burgerville, and holding hands.
And so ends 5 delightful days, made slightly less delightful by the fact that I was sick the whole while (sorry Luke) but altogether amazinly wonderful none-the-less. Yes, I do not deny it, I am an extremely blessed individual.
Hope you all had WONDERFUL New Years as well - may this coming year be full of learning love and life in the Lord!

6 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

but mostly holding hands...

3:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Miss Pamela, I'm unbelievably jealous that you were holding hands with Brent (and that you guys all got to hang out). Man, I wish I could have been there. Any news from Wheaton? I'm excited for you to come!!!!!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Court said...

Potter I love you...

12:00 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Pam, Allison wants to see Brent. I don't know why...

10:34 AM  
Blogger Court said...

Hi Pam can you email me the pic of me and heather from before new years. I would love you for it.
I will talk to you when I get home sometime

2:56 PM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Sounds like I missed out on good times.
Let us all know when you hear from Wheaton.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home