Monday, January 09, 2006

Obligatory post

I know I need to post, I'm due... but I just don't have much to say of interest. I've been sick for 2 and a half weeks, bad cough... codine is a requirment for sleeping at night. I started school today - it took me over a half hour to find a parking spot which almost made me cry and it is ugly weather but other than that school looks like it will be good - all my professors seem really nice and personable and knowledgable and all that. I was awoken by a phonecall from Rebecca today which was preferable to my alarm clock. It's nice to be back with Ally and Lori and Doug though I do miss my mummy and daddy. Mummy's sick though so I'm glad I'm not to close to her.
Yep, that's it. I told you I had nothing of interest to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home