Saturday, January 14, 2006

Introductions

Friends, meet my little brothers.

This is Samuel. Often we call him Sam. Sam is 14. He's everyone's favorite kid out of the 4 of us. He's not so brainy as us other 3 and is a lot more fun. He and I are most similar out of my siblings... but he's funnier than I am... but I'm probably cooler...

This is Charles. He's 17 (hands off Kaylie he has a girlfriend). He's going to Embry Riddle University next year and wants to be an Aerospace Engeneer. Yeah... he's a nerd. Big computer gamer. Does robotics club. Luckily he landed a great girl early on before his nerdiness really took over - he says he's going to marry her, and I've got to be honest, I hope he's right. I love Haley.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Both of these fine young men are up for sale to the highest bidder.

in earnest,
Plam's mom

9:33 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

(Just for the record, my mom really did write that. Yes, she is a good mother, contrary to evidance which may have been put forth on this and the last post...)

11:03 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

HEY! sad thing is that the second i saw his picture i thought "he's cute, and 17-perfect" but he has a girlfriend and i have never ever even thought about taking a guy from another girl. that's so wrong. and contary to popular belief and answers to various questions i don't just date to date, anymore.

i hope he marries her too, i like it when people stay together.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

You are right. She is a good mother. She would just like some ready cash. You know what a tight budget I keep her on. And after all, we have four kids, lots of people get by with less. Also, they are both high mileage and will be traded in on a yappy little dog in just months or years anyway. (Now at least you know for sure that I am being facetious :-)

It was great having you home for a couple of days. Sorry I was grouchy part of the time, but I have lost almost 4 pounds already so I guess it's worth destroying my relationship with just about every human around me.

Dad

5:04 PM  
Blogger Court said...

They are really cute!!! I love brothers.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Great to see the boys after so long. Always thought you and Sam had the best senses of humor. Is senses a word? As soon as I figure out this whole pictue thing I'll post some pictures of my boys playing in the beautiful, warm Hawaii surf. Sorry y'all, their not up for sale, least not today.
Alaho

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home