Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday.

Reasons why today was lovely:

  1. I slept my first night of 2006 with no codine in my system and therefore woke up BEFORE my alarm clock feeling very awake and alive (comparitively). Unfortunately, I have to take it tonight or I won't be able to stop coughing.
  2. Ryan Adams made me happy on my drive to Portland.
  3. I had to use sunglasses while driving.
  4. Rick's sermon on Romans 6 was seriously awesome. I believe I asserted more than one amen as he spoke. To hear it (and I highly reccomend this) go to www.imagodeicommunity.com and listen to it. Seriously, do it. I wish I could quote many parts of it for you but I can't.
  5. "I'll Fly Away" bluegrass style was our final worship song. Very fun.
  6. I bought the new live Wilco at music millenium. I love Wilco. I love Music Millenium.
  7. I went for a walk through Laurelhurst neighborhoods. It was so gorgeous out! (comparitively at least).
  8. Walked to Portland Coffee house on belmont and had DELICIOUS Rose Hip tea and read "Why I'm not a pacifist" by C.S. Lewis on a comfy leather couch in the corner- and was thoroughly convinced to not be a pacifist.
  9. Had Lori's yummy chicken and rice cassarole for lunch.
  10. Got a cute e-mail from Sue Gilmore.
  11. Watched Sister Act with Ally.
  12. Played a disney movie trivia game with the fam (allison's not mine). I don't know much about disney movies but it was still good clean fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! I've been meaning to call you for while. But I'm not sure where exactly you are. Do you have our room number? We have a fancy answering machine now, so you can leave a message if we're not there.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Court said...

Sounds good to me. All you needed was an afternoon nap.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Oh, I forgot to mention my 2 hour long afternoon nap - falling asleep listening to my new cd! I'm not kidding, I can't believe I forgot that - it was such a great nap!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home