Wednesday, June 14, 2006

2 things I am going to miss more than words can express.

One:

And two:I love you Ally. I love being your roomate. I don't say "loved" becuase you're always going to be "my roomate" in my heart. I do love you with my WHOLE heart (even if I love other people and God with all of it too) I really do. I think mostly that means that there is no part of my heart that does not love you.


And I love the rest of you Moodys a whole WHOLE lot too: Lori, Doug, and Tracy. Thank you for opening your wonderful home to me this year. I honestly couldn't have imagened it being any better than it was. Thank you so SO much. I love you guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

can i just say that you two look so HOTT in that top picture. i miss seeing that every morning. and sometimes in the middle of the night.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I want to listen to Sufjan

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home