Saturday, August 19, 2006

Here I am.

If I'm inconsistent these days it's just because I don't have internet on my computer yet - thanks to my ever helpful and oh-so-clever virus which I am yet to get off of my computer. But this is just to say that I'm here at Wheaton, I'm all moved in to my cute little room (it's a triple, one middle room with a room on each side so each of me and my 2 roommates have our own rooms. Mine's on the side and I like it quite well.)
I just got back from hanging out with Jummy and Jistin - just as much of a couple here as they ever were at Capernwray, if not more so. It's so great to see them again. They're RA's this year and oh-so-responsible are they! (do you like my oh-so's in this blog. no idea where those came from...)
Anyway, hopefully I will have internet soon and I can show you all pictures of the campus and what not.
much love,
Pamela

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

oooh pammy darling!! That's so exciting your starting a new "phase" in your life, as cheese doodled as that sounds it's true! i'm stoked for you! and a tad jealous that you got to hang out with JJ! Have you met your roomies yet..no i guess...what is your first impressions!? love love

5:29 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Pammy Pammy Pammy Pammy Pammy Pammy Pammy Pammy Pammy I love you

10:19 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

I have met my roomies, they are both transfers as well. They are both very nice. We're different in style - as was often the case in room 4, but I'm excited because I think we shall get along very well in spirit. I love both your old roommates very very much.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home