Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My annual August virus.

So Caleb and Josh's lovely mom,Linda, has connected me with her brother who is helping me out with my little virus problem. It's slow going becuase it's a pretty tricky little guy but I'm hopeful that we'll get it. He just sent me some information about the virus however and it looks like it is an e-mail attachment that sends itself through its "victim's" e-mail registry - so that means you all should be extra careful about opening up any random junk mail in the next few days.
Peace,
Pamela
Ironically I also was infected with a virus last computer. that time it ruined my hard-drive beyond repair. Here's hoping this one isn't so bad!

2 Comments:

Blogger Béthany said...

yep, just send stuff to my parentsaddress. what do you mean, my parents address? how come you have my parents address and don't call it mine?

8:14 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

just because I know that it is not the address that sends stuff to your apartment becuase I LIVED in your apartment for a few weeks.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home