Thursday, August 10, 2006

More Park Boys Camp pictures becuase for some reason they don't want to go on that post...

I'm really bummed because I have loads of pictures from camp and some really cool ones of when we climbed this big rock, but my computer just refuses to post them. I have no idea why. Maybe I'll e-mail them to Bethany and she can post them... Here's a couple from after camp. For some reason THEY'RE fine... just ones during camp that aren't allowed... phshhh, stupid computers.

Here are Pedro, Bethany, Galo and I the night after camp. They came over to the apartment to visit us. They're great guys - regardless of what the armed gaurds to our community say, they really are, God is doing cool things in them against all odds.

I miss this girl.

In other more current goings on - we are having a Morgan (mom's side) family reunion this week. Lucky for me they all came here since my grandparents moved here last year and can't move around a lot. This is my last week at home before I leave for Wheaton. My goodness, time does fly!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

yay for pictures yay for pictures!
oo... i need to call you. or youc all me. you're leaving!! :( so sad...

6:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heya! So do you know what floor you're on? Can't wait to see you.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home