Saturday, August 05, 2006

Acampamento uno: Septimo ano

6th grade camp.

Who, you ask is that hottie in the kitchen? Why none other than miss Bethany Horne herself. (man she's going to kill me for that).


Daniel being "SUCH a help." Heh...

The REAL workers in the kitchen. Mayi (pronounced Majie) and Liliana. Unfortunately I don' thave a good picture of Tatiana, the hardest worker of them all. These gals sure know how to make a good pot of rice! (and many other delicious things to go with the rice too of cousre).



6th graders are fun. This is a real good group. We also had a group of high schoolers from Canada helping out with these camps. I'll include some pictures of them in my next post.

Plase stay tuned for: Los chicos del parque.

4 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

PAMSIES! *thank YOU for being one of the only ones that post on my blog ;)* sorry i haven't been here for a while, i was at camp. I totally know how you feel about saying goodbye to people...such amazing people. It's awesome to see some more pics chicky, hahah you two are so precious. I hope your cheeks are feeling better! MAn alive when do you leave for wheaton!?

10:32 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

you can see my underwear in that picture, everyone...

9:14 AM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

haha, who cares. People always tell me, very secretively of course, that they can see my underwear sticking out - I say, who cares, it's better than seeing what it's covering!
Thanks for pointing that out though, I appreciate it.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Béthany said...

staying tuned for los chicos del parque! i got allison camp photos cd...its ok, some good ones, but none at the beach, which is what i really wanted. i wonder what she did with all of them? i remember her taking some. i also remember her taking some that arent on there. grr. oh, well.

titi is getting really good grades in high school, even better than alexis! thats a surpise to me, i'm going to stop believing that kid. thanks for the email

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home