Tuesday, July 18, 2006

This may be goodbye.

Tomorrow Bethany and I are leaving on a little trip to stay in a small mountain town called Baños (so called because of it´s natural hot springs). Baños lies at the foot of a large mountain. This mountain happens to be an errupting volcano at the moment. But don´t worry, but lava´s mostly flowing down the other side of the mountain.


Here´s a picture of the volcano as it stands currently. Actually this isn´t a good one, I wish I could find the one from today´s paper, much more exciting. At first we thought about not going... then we decided... hey you´re only young once! When else will we have the change to stay at the foot of an errupting volcano?! Don´t worry though, if the roads get washed out by lava or if they evacuate the town then we won´t go. Promise.
Now check out the rest of the pictures I posted in the post below this one.
Oh... and if we don´t make it back... I love you all very much! ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

*gasp* Pammy!! be careful....haha, i would so love to be there with you right now!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

It has been great that you can still post occasionally. I will have to wait til I get home from Norway to post any pictures since I am on a slower connection here at Julia's home and the ship we were on was also a slow link and had no way to download photos.

Vive commented on my blog. I think she must have gotten the link from your blog. I want to write and let her know that we were able to access her beautiful baby pictures. Julia got to see them and she was thrilled.

If you or Vive could send me her e-mail address, I will make sure to give her some news about Julia. Julia is not much of a blogger, e-mail type during this past year. Maybe being a newly wed has cut into her time :-)

Love,
Dad

2:28 AM  
Blogger Emma Rose said...

In an odd sort of way, I'm extremely jealous. ...Take pictures for us, k?

Miss ya!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home