Sunday, June 25, 2006

Note to the public

To my regular readers, you know, the capernwray folks and what-not: Just so you know I´m using my blog to keep people posted (ha, no pun intended, seriously) about my goings on here in Ecuador. So if my posts seem a bit longer and a bit more narcissitic than normal, that´s why.
If you´re new here: hope you enjoy. Read only as much as you want, feel no obligation, and comments from anyone and everyone (except sales people) are always welcome.
love,
Pamela

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

I am so grateful for your posts! I learn so much from your experiences (yeah, I know, kids can learn from their parents also, but I want to learn too!) It also gives me a sense of still be connected with you. God bless you!
This morning at church, during the service, Dave asked me to let everyone know how you were. I said "Safe in the slums of Guyaquil". More and more I realize that we are safe in God's hands, even though the sewage, biting ants, speeding cars, and all sorts of things may put a dent into any given day. I love you Pammy Joy.

Dad

7:48 PM  
Blogger Justin N said...

This is flippin sweet! I'm wicked jealous!

Are you gonna be in Seattle @ the end of July when me and Jimmy are there?

10:01 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

would you like to buy a taco?
or two

limited time only

when you by two you get free hot sause packet signed by Juan Contrare (i have no idea who he is, but with a name like that he has to be cool)


I'm still readin, keep written

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home