Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas In Chicago

It was the perfect December Saturday in Chicago. Friends. Ice skating at Millenium Park. Perusing the German Christmas Festival. Shopping at H&M. Delicious soup to warm our insides. And happy train rides.

Dan, Kenlee, Me, Laura, and John at Millenium Park.
The beautiful girls who live across the hall from me. Laura, Giesela, and Kenlee. Laura's leaving :-( I'm so thankful for this room of delightful Godly women!
John got bored while Kirsten was taking this picture and he fell asleep.
Ice skating!

(I didn't actually get to go cuz we were trading off skates, but I had a great time just watching my friends have fun... and Giesela and I amused ourselves by making fun of all the little kids falling down...)

Beautiful lights at the German Festival.

Mmmm... soup...

Mmmm... Chicago...

5 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

YAY chicago! I spent two weeks in chicago...well about four hours below chicago ...in a wheat field..sleeping in tents, waking up at 5:30 and running around...oh training camp...oh royalservants!

anyways LOVE LOVE!!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

cute pictures! yaaaay.
Mmm. I've never been to Chicago. sigh.
but I get to see Pammy in less than a week! w00t

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see the ice, the snow, it looks grandioso.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pammy,

I love it so much when you put pictures in your blog. It makes me wonder why I so seldom put pictures in mine. I think I enjoy writing even if no one reads, but I am a little afraid posting photos. It doesn't seem to be a rational fear.

Dad

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Plamela!
This is your cousin Kate. And occasionally I read your blog...and your dad's blog. Even though I don't blog myself. Anyways, I am happy you love Chicago! The pix made me miss it soooooo much. Maybe it'll be warm enough while I'm home for me to do some ice skating too! I hope so. Too bad we're practically crossing paths in the sky. But maybe I'll get down soon after then new year or something. Enjoy your time at home! You deserve it.
XO
Kate

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home