Friday, December 01, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Remarkable! When the weathermen forcast snow around here it actually snows! We woke up to a lovely white blanket covering the west chicago suburbian landscape. My 8:00 class was cancelled - not in time for me to have a good lay-in, but upon discovring its cancellation I made my way to the cafeteria and enjoyed a large and tasty omlette and then proceeded to finish a Sherlock Holmes story I started yesterday by the fire in my favorite little reading room below the dining hall. Mmmmm.... snow is good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

heck yes it is!! snooow is sooo good. in fact it is soo good that it provided me with enouch time to catch up on school work! woo woo!! one more pap to go!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Plamea,

Look, I know I have it good. Nonetheless, when you write a post like this one it is hard not to be jealous!

Dad

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the email...i knew there was more to that story!
-beth

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home