Saturday, October 28, 2006

They wowed 'em!

Jimmy 'n Justin did an INCREDIBLE job entertaining a crowd of nearly 2,500 people for over 2 hours last night. I am just so proud of them, once again, I just had to share it with you all. Some Capernwray classics were definetly pulled out and reworked to fit the Wheaton crowd, such as "I hate mornings" (which, great though it was, can never again match the incredible connection we all made with it in that beautiful castle where the 3 tone bell drug our butts out of bed at 7:30 every morning). They had a different plot between every act, all of them amazing. I'm still beaming.

Ok, I promise, I will write about myself soon. It's just... they're WAY more interesting and cool than I am, so I am living vicariously through them. My friend Kristen and I did have a lovely day playing in the leaves and swinging at the play-ground (two of our very favorite pass times) the other day though.


And I saw an incredibly great band on Thursday that all of you indie listeners most definetly need to check out. They're called Anathollo. They're a 7 piece band and they will rock your socks off. Go to www.anathollo.com listen to the song Dokkoise House (With Face Covered) and you will know what I mean. Seriously. DO IT. They also played with a band called Page France who are kinda indie style with emo lyrics, I think Janice would like 'em a lot. ;-) (No actually I do Jan, you should check 'em out).

Ok SERIOUSLY, I have to do homework now! I have had WAAAY to much fun this week. I don't know what I was thinking!

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

precious! you look so happy playing in the leaves!!! rock on. oh fall. Glad to hear you had a great week!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Béthany said...

i have and anathollo Cd. beat ya :)

10:27 AM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

I just got mine. I'm so excited! You beat me a lot Beth. You're soooo much cooler than I am...

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home