Friday, September 22, 2006

Things.

Interesting thing: I woke up just now to a very loud thunderstorm. I don't think we ever have them in the morning at home.

Lamentable thing: My brother's joining a fraternity! AAhhhh!!

Fun thing: I'm going into jazz clubs in Chicago with my friends on Saturday!

Bummer thing: One of my roommates is sick, she may have mono. Or she may have the mumps, there's a mumps epidemic on our campus right now. My other roommate and I are scared for our lives. We CANNOT get sick right now!

Good thing: It's Friday!
Great thing: I don't have nearly as much homework this weekend as I did last weekend! Well... ok so I still have a lot... but I'm going to do some stuff besides homework anyway!

2 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

YAY, some time to chill!! honest it's amazing hey, just when you think you can't do it...he gives you rest.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. What kind of fraternity? This concerns me. How can he join a fraternity? I thought he was going to live in honor student housing. Are our parents allowing this? I have got to call home...

- Julia

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home