Monday, September 18, 2006

The good times are killing me.

In the ever poignant and applicable words of Modest Moust, The good times are killing me. Oh wait, no, those aren't GOOD times, that's SCHOOL WORK! I seriously didn't do ANYTHING besides school work ALL weekend. You can ask my friends. It's true. And it's not done yet. It will never be done. I shall drown in this mass of unending work! I'm melting! I'm melting!
Ok, so maybe I'm being a liiiitle dramatic. But seriously...

Oh yeah, and how's this for a start to my morning - leaving my room at 7:50 for my BELOVED 8:00 class I slammed my finger in the door which then caused me to pour my scalding hot tea all over myself. It kind of makes me laugh when I think about it, but kind of not because my finger is still bleeding a little and my wrist still feels burnt, 2 hours later.

A bfrief ammendment: 3 hours after that post things are looking up significantly - I got two lovely birthday cards from Mrs. Lori Moody and Miss Hannah Dorr (congradulations on making a really SWEET card Han) and a package from Mrs. Rebecca Chase including my beloved grey fleece which I left at their house last spring, 4 framed paintings, and some incredibly cute Japanese stationary (and just in time too, I just ran out of my last batch of japanese stationary!). I can take deep breaths once again. God is good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

my dearest dearest friend. don't you just love those rays of funshine God puts in your life just when you think your gonna lose it. yeah. me to. i need some more of that funshine already. love love.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

i asked Katie to bring my stationary from Japan and she didn't...she got me a BUTTON!...ok, three buttons, but still...BUTTONS!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pammy,

I really feel for you. I went to a demanding undergraduate school and I felt pressured a lot. I pray that God gives you the strength to work through the more difficult times!

Love,
Dad

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home