Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm baaaaack!

That title was from was Leonardo (thus named after the turtle and not the painter or the actor... because he's blue and kicks butt too...) letting you know that he is in fact happily sitting in my room and playing me the white stripes at this moment, and VIRUS FREE! (or so we hope). In the words of the amazing res-net nerds "it was a bear, but I think we got it." YES. Thank you boys!

AND, it's sunny out and not cold

And, I aced my Old Testament quiz today

AND, we delofted my bed so now I can sit on it easily

AND, tomorrow is Friday and we're going downtown to the Chicago Jazz and Blues festival.

Good things. Very good things. The irony? Although my heart is swelling with these recent and very gratifying devlopments I STILL have a head ache from the hours of text book pages read last night and thus and am not in a particularly great or social mood. But that is OK. At least I have music to make it all better now. AAahhhh, deep breath.

Hopefully I can send you pictures of my cute little room and roomies soon now... but I can't promise for sure I mean I am in COLLEGE now... I might not have time for petty little things like that... ;-)
love,
Pamela

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

pam--keep calling. I'm not avoiding you. Just a little overwhelmed. Come over sometime.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

awe pammykins...I can't believe classes have started for you! i have a few more days, but alas they will be filled with work! POOP hahaha. Hope to see pics soon...hey email me your addy and stuff k!?!?!

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well sis, I just have to say that my jeans are officially getting uncomfortable. I keep finding myself undoing the top button. love you.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

I'm going to take that as permission to announce it on here. !!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home