Saturday, August 26, 2006

One week down.

Saturday morning 9:24am, I have just awoken (well actually I "awoke" about an hour ago thanks to one of my roommate's fondness of the snooze button, but whatever) and am about to make myself some coffee and oatmeal. The sun is out and I believe today will be a fine new day, full of lots and lots of reading for school. Yes, that's right, school has started and is now kicking into full gear. It's pretty weird, I do feel like it's the end of September rather than the end of August, but it's not. Anyway, being that I don't have coffee in me as of yet all I can do with this post is some general catch up info mostly for the sake of my dad, who I know relys on these.
So classes have started, I like them all - except my LAME Spanish teacher, but hopefully I can switch classes and that will be fine. I am excited about my Anthropology of Culture class, it looks to be incredibly interesting, but also a lot of work.
My roommates and I are friends already and there is a nice little group of us transfer girls forming. Sometimes I wish transfers didn't stick together ALL the time so that we could integrate a little more... but I am sure that will come with time.
Did I mention who lives across the hall from me? Like literally 3 feet away from my door? None other than every t-hoffer's favorite girl, Gisela. I didn't even know she'd transfered here... and there she is, right across the hallway.
So I know people never read posts that are much longer than this and since I am in school now and have very few interesting things to say just yet I will end it here.
Oh, and my computer is still not fixed. I'm starting to get a little worried about old Leo, I dropped him off about a week ago and they said they'd call me when he's done... no word yet!

4 Comments:

Blogger Béthany said...

hee hee

thats great about the spanish teacher, really funny at least...what a hack! oh man. reminds me of the good ol' days of Art History, the agonizing daily hour and a half...when endless discussion about her sick dog and incompetent breeders was a RELIEF from the regular routine.

Well, I owe you an email. So I'll get right on that, once this busy weekend is over. You know how it is.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Court said...

Hi girl. We should talk soon. Love you

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

I do love reading your blog, but it is definitely not the same as having you here with us. I really enjoyed chatting with you earlier today. I hope you and your computer are quickly healed of your respective viruses.

Love,
Dad

9:00 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

pammy wammy!! i wish i lived just three doors down from you! I'm glad to hear that you and your roomies are friends, and i have no doubt that the transfer girls haha will soon make friends with others as well!! miss you a lot and wish you were coming up wth alley and joshy head...sigh take care love!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home