Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Best friends ever!

Look what my amazing roommate and friends did for me! They threw me this amazing and quite unexpected party last night! Much fun was had even withOUT alcohol! They are so great, I can't even believe it. Here's some pictures.

And this is AFTER a bunch of people left. When I walked in there were about 30 people all standing in rows singing me Happy Birthday. And I've only been here like 3 weeks! Can you believe it?!

Because it wouldn't be a 21st birthday party without some good old fashioned non-alcoholic champaign! (God bless Wheaton college and "the covenant").


CharisPamKaris Sandwhich. Asian Charis makes me laugh more than any one I know and my roommate Karis is truly a magnificent and wonderful girl. I am so very thankful for them both.

This is Hannah, the 3rd member of the group who pulled off this amazing party. Alas we have no picture of all 3 of us together. Seriously though, why am I so blessed with such great friends?

Check out this cute little table they made for me. Cookie cakes, a mug with EVERYONE'S name on it, and a big book-like card that everybody and their mother wrote in! And of course... non-alcoholic champaign. I repeat, can you believe it?!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!

Dad

10:41 AM  
Blogger Danny said...

Happy Belated birthday Pammy!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

gosh!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

that's awesome! awe pamsies i'm so glad that you had a wonderful party!!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I had such a crazy week. I thought of you, but sorry I didn't write or call...I texted...late. So, I'm glad you're 21 and I'm now a quarter of a century old! I'm gettin' up there :) love ya. have a good one. vive.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Court said...

Pam you are absoulty beautiful my darling.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Yay so fun!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home