Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!!

It's true! Sister's having a BABY!!! I'm going to be Aunt Pamela. My parents are going to be grandparents. My sister's going to be a MOM! Viggo's going to be a dad! Julia's going to be the best mom ever. EVER. She's going to have the greatest kids in the world. I am going to spoil them rotten! As her post on my last blog states - she's already getting a little poochy! The due date is March 20. I wish I had a cute picture of her to show you, but alas... I don't have a single picture of my sister Julia on my computer. How lame is that? But you know what's not lame? I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!
Everyone please share in my ecstatic joy!

P.S. in other greatly less important news - I had a job interview today and I would really like the job if it's the Lord's will... so you could pray for that if you like. It's for taking care of a quadrapalegic woman in the evenings. It would be a neat job, but she had a lot of applicants and will call me later to let me know... so it may not happen. That's all. More later. I'm going to call my pregnant sister now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

OH YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! That's soo awesome pammy!! you are going to be an AMAZING aunt!! It's soo much fun! YAY! hahaha now comes the wait....don't worry it'll go by fast! love love

3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

It is great to be able to share the news guilt free! I have been acting like a grandpa with little kids in the church for so long. But it is definitely a whole different thing thinking about my own sweet daughter having a baby. And I just looked at tons of pictures of you and Julia when you were little as I prepared for our NLF 25th anniversary.

Dad

8:37 PM  
Blogger Court said...

I'm so happy for you Pam. I really, really am. As soon as I have a weekend off I think I want to trek to P.town to see all of you. I miss you. We should talk soon. I'm sooooooo happpy for you. I love being an aunt just wished I lived closer.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home