Monday, September 04, 2006

I should be doing homework right now.

But instead I'm going to post pictures!

First, long over due family reunion pictures:


In order: Jonathan, Erik, Kate, Brandon (not actually my cousin, but almost, dating my cousin at least) April, and Sam (my brother in case you REALLY don't know me very well). We have fun.

Next we have Hannah Dorr engaging in my favorite Corvallis evening passtime - squeezing through the weird statue on the water front. If you've ever been down there at night with me you know what I'm talking about...

And here is my little room. And my big building: Williston Hall. Also known as the Nunnery. But that's ok because Elizabeth Elliot and Ruth Bell-Grahm both lived here. That's right, Mr. Billy himself proposed to Ruth in my very building.


This is my roommate Karis (Kareese) and I reflected in "the bean" in Millenium park. The second one gives you an idea of what it does. It's pretty neat.


Finally: this is my favorite park in downtown Wheaton. MANY hours have already been spent reading for school in this park. And I predict many more are yet to be spent reading there... as long as the weather stays nice at least...

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Plamela,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for posting Wheaton pics. Mom and I always get so curious when you off to live somewhere we have never visited. It helps us have a little peek into your new situation.

Love,
Dad

8:26 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

oooo check out that hot redhead with THE LONG HAIR!!!

your hair is so beautiful. i can't believe it's so long! so this is me congratulating you on your long hair and the achievement you have achieved by not cutting it. i feel you deserve recognition.

anyways, love ya, doll-face. wish i could hug you right.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

now.

yeah i realized after i pressed enter that i forgot the last word of that sentence.

crap i'm such an airhead.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Pammy, Auntie Pammy, yes I like the sound of that. It suits you. But realy this is more for your mom, GET YOUR OWN BLOG, YOU WRITE ALMOST AS WELL AS YOUR HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER!!! It's fun listening to all of you dialoge in earshot of the rest of the world. Please tell Julia and Viggo, congrats. love ya all.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

wow, looks really cool! I know you are going to have an amazing time in the windy city!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pues hazlo gringa baga:)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

ooo... pictures. Looks pretty amazing. Too bad you aren't around to say hello to

3:15 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

Yowsers! That looks beautiful...very classic american university to me... i loved your fam reunion pics hahaha good times. I would love to take a walk with you through that park...one day k!? Do they allow visitors at wheaton!?

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home