Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Help?

If you guys get a chance, I could really use some prayer. I'm under a lot of pressure from school and I'm not sure I can handle it. I quit my job which makes me feel like a failure becuase I know other people have jobs and do school but I honestly just don't have 2 or 3 nights a week that I can spend not doing homework. I seem to hardly have 2 or 3 hours a week. I just spent my entire weekend doing nothing but school work and I thought that was the worst of it, but as I look at my schedule I realize that was just the beginning. That's my life from now on. I'm more stressed than I have been in years and I don't like it one bit. So I'm going to try this humility thing and just admit that I can't quit handle all of this and ask for some prayer. Thanks!
love,
Pamela

7 Comments:

Blogger Béthany said...

ok, Pam. stress is the poison of life. it can ruin everything good...pick something to just NOT do...something you can afford to not do...and don't do it.

hey, if you're spending any extra time in prayer this week, don't forget us. i don't know how to put this into comment-space...i'm kinda down. i can't talk to anybody about how i feel, its the park guys of course, i can't trace all the strings but things aren't great right now.

peace out. at least you still have God, eh? some can't afford that commodity.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Béthany said...

when i said ok, i meant ok i'll remember you next time i talk to...the ceiling. or whatever we want to call it.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

I think of you often. I pray for you always. I love you with no strings attached.

Dad

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lamento tu condicion.
donde has estado?

10:49 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

pammy, i'm praying dearest, i'm write there with ya.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

praying for you pammy

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dear. Yes I will pray for you. I agree with Bethany; check the percentage values of things and drop whatever you can (i.e., drop things that take a long time and have a low grade value), if that's what you need to do to stay sane.

And, this is not abnormal. It has been done by lots of people not as smart as you. In my second semester of school, I remember I counted up the hours I was using on school and homework, and it was 80 hours per week. And I knew other people who must have been doing a lot more...You can get used to it and learn how to handle it. But it also won't always be like that.

And I'm sorry about your Spanish teacher who sucks.That's the worst, having bad teachers.

Love. You. Julia.

p.s. Tummy's getting bigger...none of my pants fit at all now. I walk around with them unbuttoned, and then the zipper falls down...so I'm emergency-borrowing maternity pants from a friend as of this evening.

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home