Monday, October 23, 2006

The unstoppable Duo: Jimmy and Justin do it again.

Well since these two NEVER update their stinkin' blogs it is up to me to tell you all that Mr. Jimmy Haring, and Mr. Justin Nanfelt sucessufully RAN the Chicago-Flipping-Marathon this past Sunday. I'm so proud of them. I think Justin finished in about 3h 58min, maybe a little less, and I know Jimmy made it in a little before him. In Jimmy's words "It was fun, we joked around a lot." Whatever. Those guys are nuts. They're so popular around here, as I'm sure you call can imagine. I just bask in their glory and enjoy being cool by association.
You can pray for them this week becuase they have been chosen to MC the Wheaton College talent show - probably the biggest event the students put on all year, and it's this Friday. So they'll be pretty busy putting that all together.

This is from when they preformed at a coffee house a couple months ago. They did a new rendition of the Stable Boys song, adapted to Wheaton. And they sang several songs off of the Capernwray Unplugged cd that Jimmy wrote and Justin helped out with. Made me a little teary.

Well that's all for now. I just thought you all might like a little update on these to incredible lads. Cherrio!
(I don't know why I turned British just there at the end... but I just figured I'd roll with it...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

thanks pammy, your a doll.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

awe those boys eh! pammy my dearest pammy now i want to knw how you are doing!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home