Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Swingin' Weekend

The Lord blessed me with a really great weekend to precede this incredibly loaded week. Isn't he good?
It started out with a swing dance. Which was really fun. And plus I had incredibly hot date. I don't have any pictures of him, but let me tell you. He was fine. He learned to swing dance at some bible school in England too so he was actually pretty good at it.


Kirsten and I got ready together. She was so adorable. Being a home-schooler this was her first real "dance" ever. And her first real dance "preparation" so we had fun with it.
Then Kyle came with his friend Bucky and we and J's brother Aaron all hung out, dinner and a movie sort of deal. And we visted Jimmy and Justin in their dorms. And it was just... fun! Those are such fun guys.

And on Sunday I took a day to just rest and spend time with the Lord and read some Charles Dickens by a fire and watch the Wizard of Oz and crochet with Kirsten. And church was really good and we had breakfast at Egglectic, which is the best breakfast place I've ever been to, with Kyle and Jimmy and Dan and Aaron.

It was a good weekend. I'm thankful for it. Now I have to buckle down and work my little hiny off this week... but then it's Thanksgiving in Winona Lake, Indiana!

5 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin said...

i had to look it up to see what 'antithesis of lameness' meant
but thanks for the complement

sounds like your having fun

enjoy your holidays

11:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

I wonder if you can begin to imagine how happy it makes me to hear that you had such a sweet weekend! We will miss you at Thanksgiving, but we will give thanks for you! And Christmas is near. What a trip it will be to have everyone home for Christmas!
I intend to savor every moment!

Love,
Dad

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friend:p did you dance?, i would like to do it some day:p
I miss you.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

yes your day said sweet.

i watched pretty in pink today and thought of you...fitting that in the picture your wearing polka dots.

miss you too.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

i HATE the dress she makes for prom. honest...why didn't she keep it the way it was! hahaha...

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home