Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving at the Wilcoxsons

Winona Lake is every bit as beautiful as J describes it, and even more. The family is lovely, it's so nice to be in a real home (and not only becuase I can shower without flip-flops). The meal was incredible and I got to meet much extended Wilcoxson family, then last night we all played apples to apples for a good couple of hours. J and I have had some of our good old talks - even better now after a year and a half of talking on the phone. I got to see Kyle at lunch today and meet a few of the friends I've heard so much about, I think I'll meet more tonight. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but J's hair is "long", according to him, although I think it looks pretty much exactly the same as ever, and Kyle is about twice the size he once was. Mrs. Wilcoxson makes some of the best cookies you've ever eaten in your life. I am very thankful indeed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Plamea,

I am very thankful that you got to have a lovely Thanksgiving. I am really looking forward to seeing you at Christmas break.
Pray for your mom, and Grandpa and Grandma. Lots of stress around the illness, etc.

Dad

4:08 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

sounds fun my dear truly does! one time i really really want to come to a traditional american thanksgivin'

11:29 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

i shall sit here and ponder what "twice the size he once was" could look like. i confess, i am mystified.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home