Thursday, September 08, 2005

packing is the devil

I seriously hate packing. I hate it I hate it I hate it. As grand and exciting as this new phase of life is - the phase in which I flit around from school to school, town to town, and country to country, I'd say the biggest draw back is the amount of packing that it involves. I don't even want to count how many times I have packed this year. All different kinds of packing. Short trips, long trips, plane rides, car rides... moves changes, bleck! I can't decide if it would have been better to pack little by little and thus extend the agony over several days in smaller portions or, as I have done, to save it all until my last day home so that an ENTIRE day of my life is consumed with nothing but sorting and boxing. It is almost unbearable - but before long I will forget it ever happened at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Will do tiff, fo sho. Hope all is well with you! Thanks for looking at my blog.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

yes, but look who you get to live with. Sometimes packing is well worth it.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home