Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Thank You!!!

I was overwhelmed and blessed by everyone who called, e-mailed, blogged, or wrote me on my birthday! In all sincerity I couldn't have asked for better gifts from the richest person in the world (except maybe that he fly you all out to see me in person). If you had asked me that was all I wanted for my birthday but I hadn't dared to think so many of you wonderful people would remember! Honestly, you couldn't have called or wrote a more appreciative recipient. I was beaming all day long. I love you all from the bottom of my heart. I am so blessed to have you as my friends! And now I'm in Virginia with my very own Becca and Chazzy and it's just too much. I don't deserve all this! I love you and thank you so much!
Pamela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home