Friday, February 17, 2006

Capernwray Family Group

So on a whim today I decided to watch our dvd that we made in family group - Brent, Ben, Justin, Caroline and Tizz know what I'm talking about... It is very special.
These are the thoughts I was left with, in no particular order:
  • Oh my gosh, I forgot Ben was my brother! I was actually thinking about it Ben, and I was like... was he? And then I was like... maybe not because I don't remember us doing incredibly crazy awesome stuff and surely we would have if Ben was in our group. But sure enough you were. I hope that's not offensive... I have a really bad memory, many can attest to this.
  • Funniest quotes from the movie: Brent on the question, "how do you take your tea" - "I always say straight tea for a straight guy." and Ben on "what fictional character would you be" - "I'd be Van Helsing because in that one shot of him when he's just in his loin cloth he is like RIPPED."
  • I forgot that Justin has really cute dimples. And only minorly related to the dimples but more just Justin in general - I really hope I get to go to school with him next year!
  • I was really weird and kind of over the top in that video. I think I'm kind of different now than I was then... or possibly it was just the scenario, but no... I think I'm different now, I think I'm quieter. Plus my hair was really short!
  • HELGA KOLBENSTOKTOR! Good gracious I miss that girl. All of you who weren't roommates with her SEVERELY missed out.

Ok that's all for now. Family group was great... I wish I was in the sports hall lounge with them right now. That would be nice. Remember that cake that heidi made us that one time? That was gooood cake. Remember watching Wallace and Grommet on our first friday fun night. oh the joys.

4 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin said...

i don't feel bad at all. i was really some how quiet repressed during all of our family groups.
i loved the though
i was always just a bit quieter in a real family setting so i guess that's why i was in our family group.

that was a fun video, but we were all a bit dorky. it was a spur of the moment thing that me and justin came up with so we could fill time

10:44 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

speaking of which, next time we get together i want to see that video again

10:45 PM  
Blogger Jón Magnús said...

Pammy, Helga is going to be visint here in S.Diego in April. Your so right, she is amazing! I have had dinner and lunch with her family several times with her family in Iceland, and they are freaking amazing!!!! Her brother is good friends with Jon, and the family has known Jon's family forever!!! But...oh man, that girl rocks my socks off.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

AHH HELGA WILL BE IN CALI IN APRIL! Holy crap i want to see her.

pammy, your post made me smile, wide, not laugh just a pure smile. it's almost been a year...*smile waivers and the tears are scratching the surfice of my eyes*

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home