Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It's Break. I don't have to write eloquently!

Merry Christmas lovlies. I hope you all had wonderful ones. I just had coffee with my dear Nicci and Stephanie and we even saw Rachel at Borders too. That doesn't mean much to most of you - but these are the 3 girls I have known since I was a baby and grew up with so it was pretty fun!

I am just now headed back down to Eugene to spend the night with sister and give Viggo the night off. We didn't see them yesterday but went down and celebrated Christmas with them on Christmas Eve. They are doing really well - still no baby! Praise the Lord! Apparently the first night she got to the hospital the doctor was so sure she'd have the baby that night that he stuck around till 2 a.m. now it's 5 days later and still no baby! Go God!
It's kind of a bizarre situation, usually when someone is in labor you're really excited when things pick up and wanting it to get over as quickly as possible. Usually everyone comes and visits AFTER the baby is born. But now we are wanting Daniel to stay in there as long as he possibly can and are excited whenever we hear contractions have stopped for a while! (which they have mostly, though it's still likely that she could start up again and have the baby any time).

In other news I've started developing all kinds of fun allergies lately. I am now apparently allergic to Christmas Trees and 100% wool - which is a bummer cuz it means I can't wear the lovely scarf my sister knitted me for Christmas and that I'm really excited for the Christmas tree to leave our house instead of wanting it to stay as long as possible. Who's allergic to flippin Christmas Trees? Yep, I'm weird.
I got 6 cds, 3 books, and a skien of yarn for Christmas. I'm pretty happy about it too. Does this mean I'm a boring person? Oh well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

I've been reading your papa's blog to see how your sis has been ddoing. I'm glad little Daniel is staying cozy still, I told my mom and she's praying as well. Love you deary.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

ps. you aren't boring. your gifts sounded amazing.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm alergic to Christmas trees. I've always been, and we've always had real trees. Last year was mmy first with an artifitial tree, and let me tell you: It was lovely! We bought a nice tree on an after Christmas sale year before last. It's great and I expect it will last us several years. I do plan, however, on having real trees when Theona is old enough to have fun "tree hunting" and that sort of thing. I'll just suffer...
Anyway, weirdo, I'm glad your sis and Daniel are doing so well. Love ya.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi mama pam. you are wierd, that's cool though.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

I'm glad the babe is still in there.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home