Sunday, January 07, 2007

So I'm getting dinner at the cafeteria yesterday evening, just minding my own business... when I see Justin walking toward me. Well... being that we both just returned from break, I go over and give him a hug. "Do you see who Jimmy's with over there?" he asks me. "His girlfriend?" I playfully respond. "No look!" he insists. So I look, and who do I see sweet talking Cecilia the card swiper lady but Mr. Ben Clark-Mitchell himself! That's right. In the flesh. For real. Not even kidding.

In other news. I'm really sick. Bleeeehhhh.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

R u sick?
Como asi? que tienes?
I didnot understand anything about it.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Court said...

Yeah, I noticed the spaces also. But I took them as room to think. I mean he does use? instead of. lovr you girl sorry I didn't get to seeyou this year.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

my precious pammy, i hope you get over your sickness soon! Awe, you probably have a list but say hi to the boys for me. lots of love. i thought about room 4 tonight. you guys hold a special place always.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

aww BEN. And Jimmy and Justin to boot. (say boot with a Canadian accent...I am picking it up again, being in constant exposure to the extreme Maritime variety)

I wish I could see you all. I wish Daniel could meet them, wouldn't that be WILD?

Daniel might be coming to Canada this year. Right???

6:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pammy,

Was Ben the guy at Imago Dei that I embarrassed you by calling him "the Ben"? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Anyway, it is nice to know my little guppy is happy in her social pond and not flopping and gasping on the tile floor of a new years eve with mom and day :-)

Dad (weird? yes I suppose so)

9:27 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

oh pammy wammy i'm sorry you're always sick :( miss you

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home