Thursday, April 05, 2007

Day At the Museum.

Our Human Origins class (which is in fact the class where Michael and I met) went on a field trip to the Field Museum in Chicago to see the evolution exhibit (gasp! evolution! relax, we still believe in God as the creator...). It wouldn't have been a bad field trip anyway, but was immesurably better since this guy was there with me.
So this is Micael and I with Lucy (the earliest full hominid fossil, Austrolopithecus Afarensus). She's totally checking Michael out... I can't blame her...


Here's Michael posing ("Come on Pamela... why do you keep making me take pictures in the Museum...") in front of this sweet T-Rex. I discovered that this is in fact the very same Museum (and Dinosaur) used in the hit film "Night At the Museum" starring Ben Stiller (it sucked, don't waste your time).
Aw, we're so cute. (Yeah... he knitted that scarf).

This is from the Aquarium, which we didn't go to. But this statue was just way to delightfully awkward not to take a picture of.

Ok, in other news: I do have some actual things I've been thinking about and should/will probably post about soon - blogger just hasn't been working recently so I'm taking advantage of being able to post pictures as long as I can! But as this post is pretty long already just with those pictures I will save other thoughts for other times.
Happy Holy Week everyone! Be sure and take time to meditate on the amazing sacrifice of our Savior this weekend and the love which he displayed through it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

awe you are so cute it's true!! SO FUN.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Plamela,

I'm glad he didn't dump you to take up with Lucy
:-)

We are missing Daniel already. They left about 1 today from PDX.

Love,
Dad

10:04 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I found it a rather humorous movie, though not outstanding.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

haaaa that aquarium sculpture is way too awkward. hahahaaaaa
yay for museums!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home