Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mmmm...

Yeah, I just can't think of anything very inspired to say. We had a couple divinely sunny days. It was marvelous. They are gone now but the memory still lingers sweetly. (I felt the need to wax poetic there for a moment. Forgive me). It's nice to be back after a restful week. Nice to spend time with my girls and my Michael. Things are starting to really pick up school-wise. Many big papers loom over head. Have digressed into imcomplete sentences. Much like Chineese proverbs. Perhaps that is all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

"voice come from cow on wall"

9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Plamela,

Seems like I hear nothing but good things from you. It is adequate to warm my curmudgeonly heart!

If you decide on the Congo, you MUST read King Leopold's Ghost!

Love,
Dad

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home