Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Are you ever eating hard candy and you bite it and it kind of hurts your tooth and then you feel a small rounded piece in your mouth and you wonder, is that my tooth?! so you have to take the small piece out and check if it is your tooth and are relieved to discover that it is in fact just a bit of the hard candy that you bit off. That just happened and I realized I do it almost every time I eat hard candy.

In other news: There is a guy... who I've been getting to know... who is pretty great. Pretty gosh darn great. And that's all I will say about it for now. Peace!

4 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

ahhhhh pamela! dang teaser you are! haha...i'll wait in great expectation to hear more of this great boy.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

aw... a guy! :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pammy,

Happy Valentines day (1 day late). I am glad you got your chocolate on time, it is always tricky knowing just when to ship it. I love you and I am happy that life is taking yet another interesting direction for you!

Dad

7:22 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

it's about time you mentioned this. I do have an inside source. Could we get a name though?

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home