Sunday, February 04, 2007

You know when...

...you're thinking about one thing and then another thought flits through your mind so you try to hurry and finish the first thought so you can catch it but you're too slow and by the time you're done the second has flown up up away and far beyond your reach? Yeah. I hate that.

Oh and here's the link to this incredible video my brother made. Samuel that is, I know how Ally hates it when I don't clarify. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1815139855 Is there anything cooler than playing tag with a chair? I don't think so.

4 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

HA! PAM your BRO is awesome!! hahaha, i loved the video...chairs do make good friends after all! hahaha love you kiddo hope you are well!

11:05 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

go samuel!

8:56 PM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Hey, I know what you mean about that thought thing. It happens to me all the time.
It's kinda like with me and telling time. Don't know whether you knew this already, but I'm not very good at telling the time on a normal analogue clockface. I can do it but it takes me a while, and when I finally get the right time and recheck it, the time has already changed. But then when I do that a couple of times and make readjustments to get the right time, I end up so pleased with myself that I forget why I needed to know the time in the first place. Upon remembering this, I have forgotten what time it is.

P.S. your bro's video is amazing!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Court said...

i haven't watch the video but I came to say hi and that I love you. I don't know you day to day. But I know the heart of who you are and I earnestly desire that you are being that sister, women, and being of God every day.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home