Monday, March 05, 2007

Da baby.

He really is an endless cycle of eating, burping, pooping, diaper changing, and sleeping. That really is all he does. Yet somehow it is amazing. We just sit around and look at him most of the time.
Also,
The weather here is INCREIBLE! Bright blue sunny and 60 degrees. Yesterday Sam and I long boarded from the river front to Avery Park and back and today I walked down to the llama barns and sat outside with the baby.
I haven't left my house or done hardly anything productive all day. And it has been glorious. My goodness, the Lord is good to me!

4 Comments:

Blogger hannah said...

AND you talked to Hannah for about an hour. That was probably your highlight. That, and listening to my outrageously relevant stories... See you Wednesday!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

actually... it was pretty high up there... so excited to see you!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

awe babies! crazy hey...such a freakin' wonder!

i would like to try longboarding...is it safer than skateboarding heh heh *as she remebmers past experiences*

1:09 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

congrats to you and your fam (sister especially). its caleb, your friend from long ago, hope all is well, sounds like it is!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home