Monday, February 26, 2007

So I thought you guys might like to know...

...that I have a boyfriend.
His name is Michael. He's an anthropology major. He's pretty much incredible. I'm sorry I'm not going to go into massive details about anything on my blog because that strikes me as weird and kind of creepy, actually even this much feels a little bit creepy, but I knew I'd want the same from you all, so there it is. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll hear pleanty about him in the coming weeks.
Peace and love.

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

eee hehehhehee hehehehehe!!!!
yay!
i expect to meet him very soon.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd just like to say, You're Out. But that's ok. :)

8:09 AM  
Blogger Court said...

hahaha.... that's funny manly because I was going to post with some of you pictures. Who's this micheal guy that keeps showing up in all your pictures someting you want to tell me. And I did but then I erased it because your dad comments on there and I thought that would be wierd if you just had a crush on him. Anyways. I hope he's good enough for you. I hope you are good to him.
Congrats Pam.... many a long nights you and I have had. I'm glad to hear your happy

5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blogs and FaceSpace, etc. seem to generate new questions about how things become "public". One guy my age told me that he could never write diary type stuff on the web, too private. So I asked him if he held his wife's hand in public. He said yes. Well in a lot of cultures that would be seen as an inappropriate public display of affection!
The times, they are a changin.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home