Thursday, February 15, 2007

OK ok ok.

That's Michael on my left and Lauren on my right. She's from Oregon - thus the incredibly cute outfit. We are making chocolate covered strawberries with a big group of people to have an all inclusive and fun Valentines Day event with Michael's group of friends. He's actually even cuter than that in real life...


And this is Kenlee, Michael, Sheryl and I sledding on a truly midwestern attempt at a hill... which was just enough of an attempt to be quite a lot of fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Béthany said...

interesting :)

I like how you look in that top picture. You look beautiful and self-conscious about it...like someone standing next to a person who really likes them. which i guess isn't too far from the truth.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

I love reading about your "adventures" and seeing the pictures. Mom and I still have fun, even major fun, like the Norway cruise. It just seems like the fun that you are having in college is sort of fresh and sweet. I don't think I have felt fresh and sweet for a really long time.

Dad

8:44 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

gosh darn great guy eh? sounds too good to be true. i'll get my private detectives working on it asap.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Court said...

hey girl!!!! love you

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home