Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tidbits

So I got to meet Michael's mom this week. She is very nice and very cool and it was very fun.

I am just now recovering from the past week's illness enough to realize how much work I am about to be bombarded with in the next 3 weeks. Lord save me!
So that might mean you won't be hearing from me for a while... or it might mean you'll be hearing from me more often since I'll probably be spending a lot of time sitting at my computer wanting to procrastinate. Only time will tell.

It freaking snowed yesterday and today. SNOWED. Ggrrrr.Yeah... that's all I have to say about that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

i'm so glad you got to meet michael's mom! very cool. sad to hear you were sicky. :( i know all about sick pam. boo. i'm sorry about the spring snow, too... i heard from emily in Michigan all about the coldness. so weird!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

I sure hope that we hear from you more often...GO PROCRASTINATION! so fun that you met the mom! tee hee...snow in april is just not right ...so odd i know.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home