Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The joy of recovering what was lost!

Over a year and a half ago my hard-drive crashed. Through the process of some unfortnate events, I lost everything that it contained. Including all of my pictures from Europe. All of them. Gone. I've recently been deeply regretting this loss, but today the tides have changed. While shuffling through old cds I came across a burned cd labled "Pamela's Plethora of Pictures." I forgot this, but sometime after arriving at Spring school I apparently had copied over 800 pictures onto a disk and mailed it to my parents. Now all of my travell pictures and even a good handful from Austria are returned to me! What great joy and relief. Perhaps I shall post a few gems once they're all loaded onto my computer.

In other news: My baby's in Argentina and I miss him terribly. But I realize... this too will pass.
In other other news: My baby nephew is terribly adorable.

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited for you Pamela! Man, that's the scary thing about digi' pics. but alas you are a smart girl and have them on cd! woo woo.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

nooo way! why haven't i come across one of those? haha sigh. well that is so fantastic. yay. :)
i'm sorry your boy is in Argentina and your neph is in Norway. your life somehow makes the world seem both big and small.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have had to switch computers a time or two since photos went digital in our house. It is proving very difficult to keep track of all the files. When I was a kid my mom always kept all the Family photos in one box about the size that a sweater might be shipped in. I loved just digging through them. Anyway, glad you found your disc.

Dad

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home