Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rosie Thomas and Dennison Witmer!

I got to go into the city tonight with my very favorite boy and see them play. They're so terrific and talented and hilarious. I really wish I had pictures. Rosie Thomas did like this comedian act where she dressed up and just became this carachter named Shiela for like 15-20 min. before Dennison played. So funny. But a lot of standing in a crowded room, haven't been to one of those types of shows in a while... I'm not as young as I used to be! Oi, my aching back!

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

i'm glad to see you posting lots...YAY! so glad that you are having an amazing time. Love you dearest pammy.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you ever have down days anymore? I hope not, but it seems hard to believe anybody could be this happy.

Love,

Dad

11:03 PM  
Blogger Court said...

hahaha yeah that's the way I feel every Saturday night at jam....and then I realize the guys are 10 years old then me and I need to suck it up.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home