Monday, April 30, 2007

2 Classes Down 2 To Go.

Today was "reading" day - the Monday before finals where no classes or finals are scheduled. It was unexpectantly delightful thanks to:
-Pancakes with Nutella and coffee with vanilla creamer
-An unplanned excursion to Oak Park
-Falafel
-Ben and Jerry
-The archetecture of Frank Llyod Wright
-A wildflower park
-Sweet songs for the ride.
and of course...
-The company of my favorite boy.

I know the last few posts have consisted of little more than my most pleasant moments/days. It's true that this is one of the happier times of life that I've experienced. However, this doesn't mean I'm not thinking about things or that hard days don't come sometimes too... but when I do get a chance to post in the midst of this business, I usually want to share with you all who I love, these happy and blissful moments, so that you can enjoy them a little too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well it makes this old man very happy to read of your small pleasures and great joy. Of course I stand ready to offer a sympathetic ear if some things don't go so well. I will be glad to see you soon. I have been an invalid a lot lately, and sometimes it tends to rob ome of the feeling that my life has meaning. When I see you (or read your posts) it reminds me that at least I contributed to raising a young woman lovely in spirit,soul, and body.

Love,
Dad

9:47 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

thanks for sharing your joys.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home