Wednesday, August 29, 2007

And it has begun.

Today is the first day of classes. It's finally really here. This past week has been a blur of being overloaded with information about every detail an RA could ever possibly need to know, checking in all the girls on my floor, and seeing dear friends. It's been hard at times and marvelous at others. I've already decided I'm a failure as an RA more than once and that I'm not at all fit for the job - and then at other times I've realized it's only the beginning and I have pleanty of time to get it all down. I can honestly say the Lord has been amazingly faithful the last few days. I hit a wall a couple times and didn't think I could do it and he so graciously stepped in and reminded me that of course I can't do it, that's why I have to rely on him. He has also been so wonderful and putting people in my life, a few girl friends and my dear boy, who remind me of that when I am too overwhelmed to remember it myself. It looks like this won't be the easiest year of my life, but I'm excited because I think I'll learn a lot - and not mostly from the classroom either (sadly I have finished most of my classes for my major and am stuck taking a bunch of Gen Ed's this term).
I appreciate any prayers any of you have prayed for me this past week. I've needed them badly at times and I'm sure I'll continue to need them. I am very encouraged at the moment though. My Jesus really does love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home