Tuesday, August 21, 2007

No photos yet.

I wanted to follow up on my previous promise to include photos of the listed activities I have enjoyed in the last month - it might be a while because wireless is down on campus, so I can't use my computer for a bit.
We're in the thick of RA training right now. It's kind of tiring because it's a lot of meetings and information all day long and then I have to use most of my spare moments to continue setting up my floor and my room - but it's alright. I'm just happy I don't have any meeting tonight.
My floor will start filling up on Thursday when my 8 transfers should arrive for orientation week, then the other 4 girls should be there sometime later that week. Classes start next wednesday.
Mmmm, at least Michael's here right now. Makes it all so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home