Friday, February 01, 2008

A rough week.

It's been a rough week. It's almost strange to love somebody so much that I really do hurt deeply when he hurts deeply. Michael's dad and aunt are separately going through possibly the hardest times of their lives. It's been really hard for him. Please keep him in your prayers and his dad especially as well. It feels strange to post something personal on here because I don't have any idea who reads it anymore. But I think we could use all the support we can muster.

We sang "Give Me Jesus" in chapel this morning and both agreed that it was just what our hearts were longing to sing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I read your blog. And please assure Michael that I am praying extra hard for him and his family.

Love,
Dad

2:53 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

i very randomly read blogs. i'm glad i did today, i just prayed for Michael and his family. i'll do my best to remember to carry on.
sending my love

11:58 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

praying for ya'll...
(and btw, i totally check your blog regularly even tho you usually dont post.)

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home