Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Autumn.

We're having a lovely Autumn here in Wheaton, IL this year. Crisp and cool and colorful as all autumns should be. In celebraction of autumn I highly suggest any of the following activities as I have tried them all out for myself and found them to be quite pleasing.
-Make a point of smashing every crunchy leaf you walk by
-Eat loads of butternut squash
-Carve a pumpkin
-Walk through an apple orchard after it's harvested and take bites of various apples that have fallen on the ground.
-Make a turkey hand drawing
-Buy halloween candy "for other people" and then eat a bunch of it yourself
-Eat a carmel apple (I have one sitting on my dresser waiting for me to enjoy it, even as we speak).

6 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Schnake said...

I love the hand turkey and eating other people's candy. There is no autumn in Sierra Leone. I was pleased to see the yellow big leaf maple leaves covering the front and back yards. Think I'll go crunch some.

love, ma

8:13 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

oh oh oh i have been wanting a caramel apple so bad. enjoy it for me, too.
it's kind of starting to be fall here. i found a few crunchable leaves. and i have been wearing sweaters occasionally.
i still miss your rei half zip :D

10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now that is a happy blog post! Thanks I needed that.

Love,
Dad

6:40 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Hello miss pamela! I found you after Jenny found me, and I found your blog quite enjoyable! I'll be stalking you now for sure!

11:23 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

WE WANT MORE POSTS

and we're wondering when you're coming home for christmas break...? :)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Sam Schnake said...

Oh I didn't read your post I just thought I'd comment.... yeah. I have a blog because I'm really cool like that and it dosn't work like myspace so i'm kind of lost. I feel lame.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home