Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Looking up.

I'm almost all better now. Further, a weird glitch in my schedule which requires me to change it around a little has changed it so that I am now taking the easiest half a semester of my life. Well, at least of Wheaton... which is quite welcome with all of the other things requried of me at this time.
God is teaching me to be less selfish with my time too, and I'm glad. It's a lesson that is better to learn sooner rather than later.
So things are looking up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy the more slack time when you get them. I am
;-) Getting up when I feel like it every day and never going to work is really agreeing with me.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

awe! i'm glad you are feeling better pammy!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Hey. An entirely unrelated comment.... It just occurred to me that I think you would probably appreciate "The Rebirth of Orthodoxy" by Thomas C. Oden, which I left at Mom and Dad's house. I'm pretty sure it's hanging out on Dad's bookshelves in their room. Among other things, it's about rebirth in the mainline churches....

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home