Saturday, September 01, 2007

Go figure.

So of course I got sick on my first day of classes. Like not just a little bit sick. More like unable to get out of bed sick. But I don't have a fever today and things are looking up, and my friends and my wonderful boy have been very sweet to me the past few days. Now we have a 3 day weekend so hopefully that will be enough time for me to fully recover and be ready to hit the books hard on Tuesday. Also my internet is no longer working. It's a little discouraging since I've been feeling pretty overwhelmed with all my extra commitments, but you know what they say, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." And at this point it looks like I'm going to make it through alive, though I might not have been quite so sure if you asked me yesterday or the day before.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I know you probably don't like this movie, but... :cue Rocky theme song: You can do it.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home