Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Daniel is 1 year old today!
One year ago.
5 months ago.
Today: I have no picture. But I do have a nice little paragraph from an e-mail I got from my sister a couple days ago. She writes:
"Daniel is super cute too. He waves to people and claps his hands now, and he’ll often do a little bouncy dance if he hears music. No walking yet, though, and I’m still not sure if it counts as a word when he says mama, since he says “mamama” at random times just as often. He doesn’t like grass much because it tickles. If we put him down on grass he doesn’t complain but he tries to hold as much of his body as possible up off of it. Like today, he was holding onto Viggo with both hands and standing on one tiptoe. It’s very funny. If he has nothing to hold onto he’ll do only one hand and one set of toes on the ground if he can manage it."
(I especially like the part about the grass).
Happy Birthday Daniel Jacob Larsen!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elleah said...

That is so cute! I can hardly wait 'til our daughter is that age, although I'm enjoying every stage she goes through. Kiera is 4 months old this Thursday...they grow up so quickly!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Aunt Plamea! Such a great tribute to your important little nephew. Don't you just want to hold him right now? I do.
Good job too, revealing to the whole cyber world how looney tunes in love you are with Michael Kolbas. You guys are CUTE! Here's to love forever.

love, forever, mom

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home